Der Ford Focus MK4 Bestell- und Wartesaal - Bestellung 2024 und Lieferzeit 2024

• In meiner Pass App ist nun auch dieses "Aktivieren" verfügbar.

Wie lange hat's bei euch ab dem bis zur Lieferung gedauert?

Ca. 1 Woche

ST-Line Turnier 1.0 mHEV 155 PS Schaltgetriebe, Desert Island Blue Metallic, Easy-Parking-Paket, Winter-Paket, Seitenscheiben dunkel getönt

Bestellt: 03.12.21

Unverbindlicher Liefertermin: 04.05.22

Neuer Liefertermin: 08.10.22, 15.10.22, 29.10.22, 12.11.22

• Bei mir ist die Aktivierung seit Mittwoch letzter Woche verfügbar.

Bisher habe ich noch keine Info ob das Auto schon unterwegs ist.

Laut Händler ist geolant das er am 10.12.22 geliefert wird.

Habe mittlerweile Rückmeldung vom Händler, Liefertermin soll auch der 10.12.22 sein. Hoffentlich nicht wieder so ein Pauschaltermin, wie wir das vor einigen Wochen hier hatten. Als viele den gleichen Tag genannt bekamen, an dem das Auto hätte kommen sollen :rolleyes:

Ford Focus STX Limo, Handschalter, Mean Green

• Habe mittlerweile Rückmeldung vom Händler, Liefertermin soll auch der 10.12.22 sein. Hoffentlich nicht wieder so ein Pauschaltermin, wie wir das vor einigen Wochen hier hatten. Als viele den gleichen Tag genannt bekamen, an dem das Auto hätte kommen sollen :rolleyes:

Das wird Safe wieder ein pauschaltermin sein, mein Händler hat mich auch eben angerufen wäre der 10.12 Liefertermin.

Das glaube ich erst wenn das Auto Final auf dem Hof steht.

• I have had the Titanium X 1.0 125mhev for almost 3 months and compared to my dad's old MK4, I can see that a lot of cost-cutting was made...

1)Keyless entry on the back seats is gone, and this is really a bad thing since Ford doesn't have the ability to unlock/lock the car when you're near the car/when you're going away

2) On the driver's side there is no coin pocket present anymore

3) On the passenger side, the rugs are not able anymore to be fitted into the special holes, you just place the rug where you want and that's it, and also there is a hole there, and gives you the sentiment that the car it's not properly polished.....

4) The climate control on the sync 4 tablet it's really annoying, they should've kept the buttons since there is plenty of space for this, but again, cost-cutting it's the new norm today...

5) Wireless charging it's useless, the phone it's discharging rather than charging and it's overheating a lot...

6) The digital dash sometimes it's stuck, it's not answering driver commands, if you have some turning indications from the Waze or car navigation, those indications are stuck on the dash and the solution it's to try to access the dash settings and the dash will come back to life

7) The Continental EcoContact6 are some bad tires, when it's slippery outside, you need to be really careful

8) B&O sound system it's not that great, the rear speakers are not even audible even if I set the balance to the back of the car, back subwoofer it's also not present and that's a shame...

Now the positives:

1) Compared to the old 1.0 100hp the car it's more silent and has a little bit more power, and you don't feel when you reach a certain speed, and I think this is due to the fact that the car has good noise isolation

2) Fuel consumption it's OK, similar to the old MK4, I don't see an improvement here for the MHEV system, only the fact that when you're at a red light and you start the engine, you'll not feel anymore the shock created by the engine startup.

3) Driving feeling it's amazing, I feel really bad that this car would be discontinued in 2025, I would purchase a new MK5 for my future family in 5 years if this car would be available again, but boring and not environmentally friendly electric cars are pushed more and more...

4) Pixel LEDs are great when driving at night, but on the left side the visibility it's a little bit too low compared to the right side where you see everything...

5) Car paint resists a dirty environment if you put some wax on the body of the car, I have chosen the gtechniq crystal serum ultra + hydrophobic treatment for the windows and it's amazing

Good luck waiting for your cars guys, I hope the waiting will be low for you, I have waited 7 months for this beauty.